sx 828

john stumpf

does anyone have a schematic and parts list for the af board on this unit? its an anp-060-c ive searched every where apparently its a later model a "tk' serial number made in nov of '73 all the online manuals show an ank number

John; All the 828 manuals I've looked at show the AF board as AWK -012 which apparently is 828 specific. Can you take a picture of the board showing the part # that's in the painted box somewhere on the edge of the board.

Larry

Last edited:
no camera larry except my old canon i cant get film for! it is that board tho. MTF several years ago was involved in a repair issue with an 828 that had one of these. i managed to repair and recap it as i t was essentially the same transistor and cap=wise. and most of the parts on the recap list were correct. i did not note difference data. but there is ONE thing to note it was a real "BA----RD" to do! i dont know what the earlier board was but this damn thing was double sided with plated-thru holes! AND YOUWONT get a part out WITHOUT MOTORIZED EXTRACTION. solder wick and the dreaded "HEAT AND PULL" method doesnt cut it.. i havent worked on a double sided board in close to 40 years and thank god i have a pace station. i misspelled the model its an ANP-060-C

Back
Top Bottom