EW Hall

Not sure how it'll work, but let's start somewhere.

I'm in the Riverview area. ISO other AK members in the area/surrounding counties.

Let's chat. See where it goes.

Although at present, I am not much fun with my multiple retinal detachments, I would like to meet other AKers in my area. Maybe a local swap meet or something of that nature would be fun.

Thanks for the interest! I moved from Spring Hill, still have property in Royal Highlands.

I'm in Bradenton, and am buying a house in Floral City as we speak. That will be a weekend getaway for a couple of years.

Thomas

I'm in Palm Harbor. I'm starting to get some tube stuff, some McIntosh gear. I have several turntables, receivers, speaker pairs, amp/preamp, tube receiver and records for barter.

hello tampa area.
question... is there a vintage turntable technician in the house ?
thanks
paul

hello tampa area.
question... is there a vintage turntable technician in the house ?
thanks
paul
Hey there pdow
I just noticed your question while scanning for swap meets in the bay area. I'm not a turntable tech but I do have a suggestion if you are at all inclined to roll up your sleeves and do things yourself. If you haven't already, check out Mark Walkers great youtube series at Blueglow Electronics. Although he's mostly tube gear, Mark is a great teacher and has posted a ton of really good turntable repair videos on vintage units. I encourage you to watch a few, you'll be hooked. Good luck!
JRHarley

I'm up in Gainesville, but Tampa is a fairly easy drive so I'd definitely be interested. I've got plenty of gear for barter, as well.

I have not tried this guy yet, but he was brought to my attention by an AKer:

"Michael Jay" <msj@proaudioe.com>

Floral City is a great little town with a good mechanic: Reborn Auto. I am about 12 minutes away.

Michael at Pro Audio is who I would recommend as well. He has looked at several pieces of mine including getting a Denon DP40F going.

Back
Top Bottom