Tap Handle

dbALE

41765431-CAB9-4A15-9D0F-46DB332F5AEE.jpeg A tap handle I made for where I work. It’s a piece of root that was above ground. It needs to be sealed before we use it. Not sure yet about a style or even a name for the beer we can use it for. I have a few ideas.

A few of the local microbreweries around here have added a couple of sodas to their tap lineup for the designated driver or others that don't partake of alcohol. So, maybe a tap handle for a house-brewed root beer?

A few of the local microbreweries around here have added a couple of sodas to their tap lineup for the designated driver or others that don't partake of alcohol. So, maybe a tap handle for a house-brewed root beer?

That’s one of the things we have talked about.

"Gnarly Wine Ale"?
For you fans of Old Foghorn & Bigfoot Barley Wine Ale.

Forget it! I just saw Lagunitas Brewing beat me to it. They have one called Olde Gnarlywine.

Last edited:
I spent a few years working for a craft brewery. Most people don't realize how much work is involved in brewing. I like the natural tap handle idea!

I spent a few years working for a craft brewery. Most people don't realize how much work is involved in brewing. I like the natural tap handle idea!

Yeah it was a long time and a lot of work getting to opening day and it hasn’t gotten any easier but I really enjoy what I do. I’m glad you like the natural tap handles, although I am mostly involved in brewing I have some influence in the FOH so I get to do things like this.

Back
Top Bottom