Tapatalk app connection?

asilker

Hi friends. I LOVE the new desktop and mobile setup, I think things look and feel great. Kudos to the developers and whoever got things all set up. Your hard work does not go unnoticed.

I have a question: I really like the tapatalk mobile app for a number of reasons, but ever since the AK update, tapatalk has not connected. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app as well as removing and re-adding AK. No luck. All of my other forums still work great, so this problem is only with AK. Attached are some screenshots of the two error messages I get.
image.png
Can anyone help me connect via tapatalk again?image.png

AK no longer utilizes TT. Just use your mobile browser.

Thanks John. I read this in a few other threads, but didn't find any definitive comments quite as clear as yours. Perhaps I was reading wrong. I'm assuming there are no plans to re-integrate in the future?

Hi, @boytrytis. I'm not really sure why you're being so rough on me here. I'm picking up the sensation that somebody is trying to attack me, and your comments haven't been particularly constructive...

But to answer your question, I liked that tapatalk integrated AK with the other forums I use in a unified way to allow very quick navigation through all. Also the "participated" and "subscribed" options were nice - I realize that AK has the same "subscribe" or watched capability, but I particularly liked the "participated" tab. It was also entertaining to browse trending and recently participated topics. Another feature I liked was the tapatalk photo viewer, which allowed me to seamlessly view photos without disrupting the thread by moving to a different URL and also gave me quick zoom capabilities..

Again, I am not making a case against the AK site, in fact I really like the new mobile capability. And I am more than open to adjusting to what the site offers. I certainly am not rallying for a different distribution of funds. Just asking a question, which as I understand it is the ethic behind these forums to begin with.

Cheers :beerchug:

It's a shame we can't hear each other's tone of voice and read each other's body language on the interwebz. I don't think botrytis means to be rough on you.

Back
Top Bottom