Technics New Class A SU-G91 integrated amp 130 wpc

Discussion in 'Business and Vendor Classifieds' started by bully, Jun 24, 2005.

1. bully

bully member

This is a super clean integrated amp, easily a 9+.
    Super clean and super clean sounding, 130 wpc. Currently in a system driving the JBL L100s.
    Great bass and smooth up through the treble. You won't be disappointed.
    $125 and shipping. Worth more than that, this is a better bargain than a thrift store find 'cause you know it works flawlessly.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  2. jimbecky48001

jimbecky48001 Active Member

Bully do you have a pic and year made? Jim
  3. bully

bully member

I don't have a picture right now. I'm guessing very early 90s. It is clean as a whistle and I didn't see any nicks or scratches when I set it up in a system driving the JBL 100s in the family room downstairs. I do have the owners manual, but don't remember seeing a date. I should find it (I'm certain I know where it is) and see if there is a copyright date.
    I was listening to it the other day, and when I was getting up to come upstairs to get online and check AK, I tried turning off the Denon POA-2200 amp in the other system down there, and couldn't figure out what the deal was when the stereo wouldn't shut off! Doh! That impressed me about the sound (or rather, the lack of sound, which is a good thing) of the Technics' amp section.
  4. GordonW

GordonW Speakerfixer Subscriber

Sounds about right, for the build date, to be either late-'80s or early-'90s. I think the SU-G91 was the next series after the SU-V90s and such. Always did like the SU-Vxx series stuff...

5. bully

bully member

Certainly cannot fault the sound of the thing. I like the volume display--it gives a dB reading, and also has leds for output.
  6. bully

bully member

Here's a great deal on a very sweet integrated amp!