Tekton Owners Thread

Discussion in 'New Gear - Values' started by prighello, Aug 28, 2014.

1. dafish721

dafish721 New Member

I also weighed the Electrons and they went from 62.5lbs before the switch from the 6" to 8" woofers and are now 74.5lbs with plinths and Gaia III feet.

2. CWC

CWC New Member

Any info on the mini Ulfs please? Dimensions, price, specs, woofer number and sizes.

Thanks

3. Tommyxeno

Tommyxeno New Member

@dafish721 i am considering pulling the trigger on the electrons and wondered if you had time to form an opinion yet.
    Also wondering if anyone has compared electron and di side by side? Sorry if I'm repeating something already covered. I just joined

4. dafish721

dafish721 New Member

@Tommyxeno I have not heard the DIs but after owning the Electrons I can say they are a big step up from my Monitor Audio Silver series. They are lifelike in presentation.

5. louisjames

louisjames The "real" Louis James Subscriber

I have not heard the Electrons but I have had a pair of DI's (with upgrades) in my listening room recently and can honestly say I've never heard anything this dynamic, bold and engaging. Pretty much everything I've read about them is true. They are a really incredible sounding speaker and a bargain at the price they sell for. Only downside is the stock finish is not the best I've seen but after a few minutes listening at low, medium and LOUD volumes that wasn't even a consideration. And of course a lot of swank finishes are available if you want. Good luck whichever way you go. Just my 2c's, YMMV. :)