Thank you, Jerry Dearbeck aka jbeckva

shrinkboy

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Jerry, you read a post i made a while back in which i lamented having been grievously ripped off by a tech i'd worked with for a long time. he'd relapsed into drug addiction and covered it pretty well, all the while he had my Phase Linear 400 amp and claimed to be doing the full White Oak Phase Linear -WOPL-conversion to it.

he had not, and was only squeezing $100 here, $150 there out of me and by the time i put a stop to it, the theft was significant. anyway, Jerry stepped up and offered to help. i shipped him the amp and in very short time, it was returned, all dolled up.

anyone who's not heard the WOPL conversion is in for a shock. i know i am. i've been sitting here listening to what amounts to a whole new system, but the only thing changed is the amp. what a huge step up from where i was, which was a Crown XLS 2000. i'm not gonna go into all the usual audiophile cliches, but lemme just say i'm stunned with every source i've run through my Ewave Santanas.

thanks again, Jerry Beckworth

Jerry is good people, I told him about your predicament and glad he took care of it for you!

I told you that you would be stunned by what a WOPL sounds like. The dynamics and headroom are magic as is the clarity. Congrats Brother and thumbs up to Jer

Back
Top Bottom