thanks to the intrepid crew...

RayW

Parrothead with a badge
Subscriber
Actually it's multiple crews I need to thank. First the AK Fest crew. Grumpy Dave, Ernie, and the misseses (how the heck do you pluralize that?) are among the best of the best. It wouldn't happen without you. Thanks are not enough but all I've got.

And I'd also like to thank the folks that made the DIY room happen. Jaymanaa brought a couple of amps and his hotrodded ST-70 got a lot of play. Member ejfud wasn't able to attend but sent his Nelson Pass F-5 clone (SS class A). It got a lot of play too and sounded great, especially with the Indignias. And the cohost of the room, Ozmoid, brought a complete vintage setup for comparison and also the sources and preamp for the DIY system. Fellas, the DIY room would have been a few sets of silent speakers without you.

Also thanks to Oz for letting me out of the cage for a few trips including one to the Joe D. seminar.

And last but certainly not least, thanks to all who came to visit. I had a great time chatting, talking geeky stuff, and playing tunes with some very fine folk. I hope you had as good a time as I did.

Ray

Thank you Ray for putting the thing together, I had a nice time in there, they all sounded great!

I'll tell you what. Every time I saw Ernie he was moving. Straightening out something, helping out with something, or MCing.

Amazing job guys.

Hope you got at least some chance of seeing the show....

Back
Top Bottom