The Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2013

Congratulations, Frannie.
Thank you for making us feel like we're at home here. I must comment that of the many forums I've visited over the years, AK is BY FAR the best, and it's members like you who make this place so very cool!

John

Well deserved Frannie! Congrats and thanks to you and all of the nominees and the rest of our membership for making AK such a great place!

Jeff

There are many deserving members, but none more than BG!

I was particularly impressed by the recent Radio Shack thread. Divine, is all I can say. :thmbsp: If any of you missed it, you should look it up. :D

I just saw the results of the voting and have to say-great choice! Frannie was the first to initiate friend-like interactions with me and though we've never met in person, I count her as a friend. Frannie is honest and is still able to post thoughtfully, logically and empathetically, is openly appreciative of a good deal, a good pack job, etc. yet not biting or vindictive when in disagreement with other members. When I hear the "no attitude" part of the AK slogan, Frannie is the first person who comes to mind for me. Congratulations Frannie.

Back
Top Bottom