The Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2018 is...

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
... to be posted in just a bit.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this year's nomination process. I received many emails, often relating tales of the nominee's good character and kindness to others. Here is the list of all the nominees, in alphabetical order:

avionic
Beau Geste
Blue Shadow
bobsvinyl
bowtie
Celt
dcgillespie
Delmarva
dlucy
dwaller131
ehoove
GD70
GordonW
HarmanKardon
hjames
Hyperion
Ilikevinyl
jaymanaa
jgannon
Kurtgo
MAC TED
marcmorin
markshan
Mister Pig
musichal
Mystic
OnTheBlitz
onwardjames
pustelniakr
redk9258
Sandy G
Te-Te
the_nines
tnsilver
Tom Brennan
toxcrusadr
two.dogs
w1jim

This year's list recognizes some past winners, some perennial nominees, and some members making their first appearance on the list. AK stalwarts, all. Thank you all, for your contributions to our community.

A note: There was a nomination submitted for Dr. Ears, but he did not join our ranks until January of 2019, thus he is not eligible for this. There's always next year.

Thank you, too, to all the nominators, as the response was up again, this year.

As is the norm, now, we had another winner, by a one-vote margin. for anyone who thinks their vote doesn't count, rest assured, every vote is huge, in a tally this close. Until the last vote was counted, I thought there might be a tie, again this year. Here are the folks deserving of honourable mention, for making a race of it.

ilikevinyl
musichal
Mystic

You folks have been cited, again this year, for your contributions to our community. The last vote decided this year's selection.

I will keep you waiting no longer. The Audiokarma Member of the Year, for 2018 is:

onwardjames

Congratulations, Tim. It is my pleasure to announce that you have been chosen as the Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2018. Your nominators spoke of your positive outlook, interesting and thought-provoking posts, and that they just like you. Thank you for your steady and ongoing contributions to our community.

Last edited:
... to be posted in just a bit.
The Audiokarma Member of the Year, for 2018 is:
onwardjames

Congratulations, Tim. It is my pleasure to announce that you have been chosen as the Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2018. Your nominators spoke of your positive outlook, interesting and thought-provoking posts, and that they just like you. Thank you for your steady and ongoing contributions to our community.
Congrats and Kudos to you, good sir!
Always a good time when I find a conversation you are in ...
Glad to see folk recognize your good spirit!

Oh, wait wait - OnwardJames is really TIM??
That doesn't make ANY sense at all
- so who is the guy named Tim - what's HIS real name??

Back
Top Bottom