The Audiokarma Member of the Year for 2018 is...

Congratulations Tim!!! I've read and liked so many of your posts. Thanks for the help and your insight to many of the threads you've participated in.

To the rest of those on that list ... I'd like to congratulate you too. I've come to know many of you and can easily see and understand why youd be nominated. I thank you too, not only for your help in my journey but the uniqueness of each of your wisdom, and personality's. Thank You all.

Garry~

WoooHooo. Congrats to ya Tim and thanks for being here. A big shout out to all those fine folks that were nominated. You are ALL Top Notch. :thumbsup:
Well said, both of you.

Yes, Mr. Tim, congratulations !!
But, this is no surprise for me though, as he rescued me(took me under his wing, so to speak)and talked me out of bailing from this site when I first joined almost 3 years ago !!
When I was pounced(shark`s feeding frenzy !) on by a "tag team" of members here, because of my unfamiliarity with blogging, protocol/s and my poor paragraph formatting, as I had zero prior experience in any type of internet social network !!

I personally consider Tim to be one of, if not "the" best of AK`s "Statesmen, Diplomat/s, Ambassador/s"(your choice, of any, or all seem to be applicable IMHO), after reading his posts/replies for the time I`ve spent on this site, and he deserves all the admiration`s, member of the year award, and all the likes that he has received..

And, as humble as a person can be..

Thank you Sir. for being who you are, and being blessed with the excellent personality in which you have..

Enjoy your well deserved AK admiration, Mr. Tim..

Take care.

Most kind and warm regards, Billy "Ferrous Oxide"(Old Rusty Metal !!) HA !!

Yes, Mr. Tim, congratulations !!
But, this is no surprise for me though, as he rescued me(took me under his wing, so to speak)and talked me out of bailing from this site when I first joined almost 3 years ago

"Scroes" don't always mean a forgotten electronic classic, my good friend. Think of what this site would have lost if someone had ran you off with boorish behavior. Glad you stuck it out, and I'm happy to have lent a hand. :beerchug:

Congratulations to a most deserving member and always a great contributor.
Where do we send the gifts?

You already have, fellas and ladies. I'm honored. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom