The Audiokarma.org Member of the Year for 2012 is...

Congrats guys! Well deserved for all your helpful advice, and keen knowledge! Now get back to work and post something ;)

CONGRATULATIONS to both winners. :beerchug: Well-deserved! :thmbsp:

Congratulations, too, to all the other nominees, and a big Thank-You to them, the mods, and everyone else who posts and helps make AK such a great site.

I have been snubbed again....I don't know why Dnewman asked me to send him 500.00 to secure my nomination...

:lmao: :thmbsp:

Congratulations to you both!

Congrats to all the nominees, but in particular to John and Don. I can't think of two more deserving and defining members of AK.

On a selfish note, I am blessed to be able to call both John and Don friends as well as MOTY.

As always, particular thanks to Ernie (and others) for running this annual endeavor.

AK is a place I'm proud to be every day.

And Bob: you didn't know it but probably made history at the last get together at your house... THREE members of the year attended... we just didn't know about one yet...

Congratulations to you both!

And Bob: you didn't know it but probably made history at the last get together at your house... THREE members of the year attended... we just didn't know about one yet...

Its about time we had a Robie member of the year. He keeps us Chicago guys in a pretty close knit group with his selfless get together every year as long as I've been a member. Bob's the best of the best here.

Congratulations to both of you. AK would not be the same without either of you!

.......:banana:

Dennie :thmbsp:

Congradulations Rome and Johnvf

John we have gotten into some bouts and I apologize for the last exchange as I was a bit harsh (ok really harsh.) I do value your opinion

Thanks

Congratulations to both of you! No nipple-slips while you're walking up to receive the trophy though, eh? Good job guys!

attachment.php

Well Done John and Don

Larry

Grats Guys .. Two excellent choices!!!

Finally an election we can all be happy about!!!

yah yah I know .. political chat is down the hall ..

Frannie

Definitely can count these two gents as among my favorite AK members, Rome in particular as he's done such a smashing job of maintaining the enthusiasm for my 'ol Today's SOUL Playlist thread over the last 3-4 years. I've traded barbs in public and via PMs with JohnVF, too. Tons of respect for both gents. Congratulations to Rome and JohnVF. :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom