The Best Fest Slogan Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
Next year’s Fest needs a slogan, and we want YOU to help us come up with one. AK Fest is many things to many people, and a large amount of fun, but we need the right phrase to catch’s a reader’s attention. If you think you have what it takes to create the slogan for next year’s Fest, PM IT TO ME, by 11:59 pm, EDT, Monday, June 30th, 2008, and the panel of judges will select a winning entry. The winner will receive a $50 gift certificate from your choice of AK sponsors; just choose from the banners at the bottom of the page.

So, put your thinking caps on, and send us your ideas. Maybe YOUR slogan will be the byword for the next AK Fest!

(Legal blah-blah: AK reserves the right to use, or decline to use, the slogan from any entry in this contest. All other AK rules apply.)

Are we allowed to submit more than one slogan? Within reason of course.

...............R1:music::yes:

Might be more input if the thread was in the "AKFest 2009" Forum, instead of the "AKFest 2008" forum.

Why do we need a new slogan for AKFest 2008??:scratch2:

Might be more input if the thread was in the "AKFest 2009" Forum, instead of the "AKFest 2008" forum.

Why do we need a new slogan for AKFest 2008??:scratch2:

We've got no forum for AK Fest 2009. BRB.

Okay. NOW we have a forum for AK Fest 2009, and, here's a thought, why don't I move the thread over there?

Thanks, Clay, for the dopeslap. I needed it. :thmbsp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom