1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

The Day After.....

Discussion in 'AK Fest 2004' started by Reel 2 Reel, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Reel 2 Reel

Reel 2 Reel Mad Dog Junkie

The day after AK-Fest..the wife and I..drove down to Toledo for a wake in the family......also to meet up with my mother....who lives in Corpus Christy TX...

The place we met was at her cousin Ron's house somewhere in the heart of the city...after chatting on the front porch for two or three minuites..to get aquainted ..he (Ron) said to "just go in and say HI to everyone" while he finished his cigarette

I no more than walked through the door and got slapped in the face ....I could'nt believe my eyes.........there in the living room ...were a beautiful pair of ....get this ......Martin Logan - Sequels....and to drive them was a "conrad johnson - premier four...with a Kenwood KD-500 TT with an ADC ALT-1 tonearm...

I didnt get a chance to hear this beautiful system...because of the circumstances though...but ...it was still a pleasure to be near such beauties!!!!

Please register to disable this ad.

2. bolly

bolly Lunatic Member

All I can say is...

WoW! Do they ever look fantastic!

3. opt80

opt80 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

All I can say is ,ready, holy toledo

4. JimiJohnB

JimiJohnB Active Member

Sweet looking speakers. How much would those set you back?

5. rgrjit8

rgrjit8 Mental Toss Flycoon

Now that you know he's an audio bro maybe you can go back down for a guided Goodwill Tour. He should know the neighborhoods.

That's the hardest thing when I go on one of my jaunts. I waste half my day just backtracking and looking for addresses.

6. RuSsMaN

RuSsMaN Pudknocker

Hell, that's nothin' brotha.

You should have stopped by here and heard the Polk SDA SRS 2's - give you a whole new meaning for the word 'soundstage'. ;)

On a more serious note, sorry to hear about your family's loss, thoughts and prayers etc...

Cheers,
    Russ

Please register to disable this ad.

7. Reel 2 Reel

Reel 2 Reel Mad Dog Junkie

Thanks Russ....:(