The Expanse Season 3 on Amazon Prime Video

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I am watching Expance season 3 on Amazon Prime Video. It also states that Amazon Prime is now the home of the Expance series. This is the best science fiction series in recent years. As a Science Fiction zealot for over 50 years I have seen, listened, and read so much. One of the things I particularly like about this series is the completely believable technology. The interplanetary setting is nothing new but the interpretation, is again, completely believable. The luscious soundtrack by Clinton Shorter is a perfect foundation, the title theme “The Expance” is a anthem.

Accidentally logged out of Prime on my tv, now instead of just a simple username/pw it wants me to download a program on my computer so it can send me a code! Weird. BTW I almost made it through season 1 and wanted to start 2.

What you are seeing is a 2-factor sign in app. It sends the authorization code to a trusted secondary device To validate your sign in.

I read and really enjoyed the books. I think there is one more coming out at some point. I started the series, but somehow got distracted. Now I can't remember what season or episode I was on. I keep meaning to get in there and figure it out. Maybe now I will. Or just start again...

Edit: I just looked, and there are two more books. One this March, and the last unknown. Can't wait!

Started this last night, made it through Epis 1-3 or S01: it's intriguing enough, so think I'm gonna stick it out.

Fantastic series this - I think series 1 is a bit weak and has had less money poured into it than series 2 & 3.

It displaced the new BSG as my fave TV scifi series for sure.

Back
Top Bottom