The Grand Ole Central OHIO Audio get together thread

Don Bocadill

Obsessed, who me???!!
Hi all, following up on @StuartB s ‘I’m finished’ thread I thought it might be fun to see if we can start a little round robin where we meet up and have a listen to fellow local members rigs, chat all things audio and have a few light beverages. I have recently put (famous last words) the finishing touches on my system and would be happy to host a little AK gathering...please feel free to chime in and let’s see who’s game and we can put some dates in the calendar... @marcmorin is onboard

I'm in! Also there is a an AKer in Delaware who has a set of Ohm F Series who might be interested. I'll text him. Marc knows him too. Real nice guy I think.
What's this from Stuart? He's finished as in out or he has a setup he is real happy with?

Just real happy with his rig... :)
I'm in! Also there is a an AKer in Delaware who has a set of Ohm F Series who might be interested. I'll text him. Marc knows him too. Real nice guy I think.
What's this from Stuart? He's finished as in out or he has a setup he is real happy with?

Weekends may be a bit tough unless we plan well. Motorcycle training classes are starting up.
I'd like to get feedback, I have 5 turntables now, AR XB of course is right there on top, as is the Linn but also have 2 Kenwoods, a KD-500 and a KD-550, as well as a Rega Planar 3 that needed extensive work. I just picked it up and will be connecting it soon. May move cartridges around and have the Linn upgraded then see what I do

I'm in if anyone wants to venture up to Mansfield area one day and going down to Columbus area is no biggie for me either. It's been ages since I've met up with Hose53.

Anyone passing near Tiffin can give me a shout as well, I would love to meet a few more AKers. It would be a little too far for me to go to Columbus right now. I was only able to talk to Hose53 very briefly when we met.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom