The Wish Granting / Wicked Genie Game

Granted, but on your first flight you crash into a drone and now you're on an ICU unit.

I wish all TVs were now 3-D.

Granted, but you see no difference. You see, ALL TV's are already 3 dimensional objects. The genie takes yours away for the ridiculous, time wasting wish. ;)

I wish that radio programming in all three radio bands return to their respective glory days for consumption today.

Granted except all the announcers sound like they do in the action movie trailers.

I wish that cars were as easy to fix/build now as they were in the 60's-70's

The Genie grants your request for heavy metals and poisonous smog. All emissions controls are removed for the room that YOU need, at the expense of Mother Earth.

I will wish for whatever I want.

Granted but unfortunately you change your mind the minute you get it and now you can't ever get rid of it subsequently you become a hoarder!

I wish I could be 21 again and know what I know now...

Granted. But now you have to adopt all the current stupid teen/twen attitudes in order to avoid to become an outsider.

I wish I would have met Miss Right.

Granted. Genie got a gross of transducers and speakerized everything in your place that wasn't nailed down. Your morning bowl of Rice Crispies now does much more than snap, crackle, and pop!

I wish that summer colds did not exist.

Granted, now you have opened the door to Summer Flu which as all we men know, is MUCH worse than a plain old cold.

I wish my lawn would mow itself.

Granted, but there was a problem with bugs in the program and you ended up with crop circles.

I wish I would be informed by telepathy when a good batch of records arrived at the local thrift.

Granted, but the reports of 'finds' occur so frequently that you are kept up all night, and in a week you are a mental wreck.

I wish food would cook itself, just the way I like it, every time. :)

Granted, but 'every time' was interpreted as 'every time you bring anything into the house.' You now have 20 pounds of perfectly cooked rice....

I wish for chocolate cookies that don't stick to the teeth.

Granted, if you consider chocolate-infused textured soya flour as cookie-like.

I wish Popeye and Olive Oyl would marry already.

Granted, but Popeye now feels trapped and Olive is rationing his spinach and made him give up the pipe. Popeye and Bluto are looking for you to repay you.

I wish my arm hair hadn't turned white. I feel like polar bear.

Granted, your underarm hair is back to it's original glorious hue. Oh, and the polar bear's right behind you. Genie is not asking and won't tell what you want it for....

I wish for fall weather.

Granted. You will take a bad fall in the next sixty seconds. Don't worry, the genie included medical insurance with your wish.

I wish I could go back in time and see if I actually did some of the stupid things I remember..

Granted but everyone you know now goes with you and when you return to the present they constantly remind you of your follies.

I wish I could go back in time and nail the women I let get away.

Granted. This swells your self-confidence to such a degree that you run for President. However, you lose and spend of the rest of your days wishing you could go back and nail the millions of votes that you missed.

I wish for a new bike.

The genie wants every wish to be special, and he did manage to find you a bike that will make you stand out.

article-1329352-0C0EDCEA000005DC-637_468x353.jpg

Back
Top Bottom