The Wish Granting / Wicked Genie Game

Granted. But now the officer asks you: "What are you on, sir"?

I wish my American friends would send some snow to me.

Granted, but it's dehydrated snow, and you have to add frozen water.

I wish the snowbirds wouldn't overcrowd Sabino Canyon.

Granted, accomplished through expansion to accommodate crowds. They call it 'Sabino Plateau' now. Looks different.

I wish there was no thin coating of ice all over everything here. (BTW, I don't want a thick coating either....)

granted. the ice you do get is not what you're talking about from recent events. its the extremely hard, no trapped air ice that will fall in jagged sharp pieces. and a cold spell to hold it all for weeks. you now need supermarket supplies. enjoy your drive over the glass shards.

i wish that my staples were paper clips right now :crazy:

granted, but you have deeply confused the Genie so the paper clips are biodegradable and will soon decompose.

I wish I had a little car like the one in my avatar.

Granted. Genie has raised big money by selling most of your organs.

I wish I owned the power company (no more energy bills!)

Granted, but now you have even bigger bills and more of them as would naturally be the case.

I wish the green hornet had a working HVAC system.

Granted, he likes it warm and everyone else has to take most of their clothes off. :eek:

I wish I lived in a house heated (or cooled) by geothermal energy.

Granted. The genie has placed your new home on top of a volcano...but it is in Hawaii.

I wish I could find some KEF speakers at a yard sale this year.

Last edited:
Granted. You find an absolute plethora of KEF speakers at each of many yard sales--but they are all orphans.

I wish for nothing.

Granted, but you don't notice any difference, because the genie just points out that all matter including you has a lot of empty space inside.

I wish my dust mop would actually pick up all the dust off the laminate floor.

Wish denied. The Natural World frowns on any object that does 'all' of anything. You will have to settle for 70%.

I wish I had a free maid service to clean 70% of the dust on my floors.

Granted, but the maid's husband catches the two of you "dusting the floor". His nick name is "The Incredible Hulk."

I wish that I had the muscles of a blacksmith from eating chips and watching tv.

Granted, and the English challenged genie has also given you some parsley, sage and rosemary.

I wish I could be awake while I was sleeping so I would have 24 hours a day to have fun and still feel refreshed.

Granted. But you can't fool your body. Your body will age 48 hours daily.

I wish I had a little ranch in Milford, New Hampshire.

Granted - it's a little ranch dressing on a little salad at the local diner.

I wish the housework would do itself.

Back
Top Bottom