The great wall

91firebird

Well picked up the great wall bluray for 5.00,the picture and sound are great,the movie worth 5 bucks but
Not 15 or 20 bucks.i like monster movies this had a lot of monsters.here again a great picture and sound
Blueray makes a ok movie better.just like Tom cruise the mummy a so so movie better because of
Picture and sound.but I got the great wall,passengers the mummy for 5.00 each cannot complain about
That.now the brandon frazier mummy movies were great because of the humor .anyone like the great
Wall?

now the brandon frazier mummy movies were great because of the humor .anyone like the great Wall?

I watched a white spot rip on youtube and ended up skipping to the battles which were, eh. Starship Troopers was much more fun to watch as was The Mummy franchise.

Well picked up the great wall bluray for 5.00,the picture and sound are great,the movie worth 5 bucks but
Not 15 or 20 bucks.i like monster movies this had a lot of monsters.here again a great picture and sound
Blueray makes a ok movie better.just like Tom cruise the mummy a so so movie better because of
Picture and sound.but I got the great wall,passengers the mummy for 5.00 each cannot complain about
That.now the brandon frazier mummy movies were great because of the humor .anyone like the great
Wall?

Say what?

Trailers looked really great on this one. Hmmm? But they always show the best parts, with the rest going downhill, eh?

Q

HBO is now free with AT&T so I watched again for ~15 minutes, what a mess. I can't figure out whom this "film" was for. Maybe 1998 era audiences?

Just watched this, the sound was great, definitely a movie that benefited from having surround sound. Movie was enjoyable, but not especially memorable.

It was good escapist fun. As faber12 said, it isn't one I ran to tell people about but I didn't regret watching it and it probably would have even been better on a bigger screen with people kicking my seat and messing with candy wrappers and....

Back
Top Bottom