The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2015 is...

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
... to be posted in just a bit.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this year's nomination process. I received many emails, often relating tales of the nominee's good character and kindness to others. Here is the list of all the nominees, in alphabetical order:

4-2-7
Avionic
bobsvinyl
boreas
BrocLuno
buglegirl
catrafter
Celt
ConradH
dcgillespie
dr*audio
EchoWars
geartech
HarmanKardon
Hyperion
Ilikevinyl
Kegger
Klownschool
KutzlerTrans
larryderouin
mech986
mhardy6647
Mister Pig
onwardjames
rBuckner
reydelaplaya
Rome
skippy_ps
sKiZo
srs735
Tinkerbelle
tomlinmgt

This year's list recognizes some past winners, some perennial nominees, and some members making their first appearance on the list. AK stalwarts, all. Thank you all, for your contributions to our community.

Before I announce this year's winner, I must mention that the rules exclude admins from the selection process. Every year, some of us get mentioned, in a sort of "I'd like to nominate <admin> but admins aren't eligible, so I'll nominate <actual nominee>". This year, the runaway winner would have been Wardsweb, had he been eligible. Thank you , Luther, for all your hard work and patience during the conversion, ongoing, as it is.

This year was another close year. There were two standouts in the selection process. Dan Terry, 4-2-7, and Dave Gillespie, dcgillespie (again). Gentlemen, you have been recognized for all that you bring to our community. A single vote separated you, and both of you left the rest of the field behind. Until the last vote was counted, I thought there might be a tie, again this year.

I will keep you waiting no longer. The Audiokarma Member of the Year, for 2015 is:

Dan Terry

4-2-7

Congratulations, Dan.

That's awesome Dan and as others have said, you are in a very Elite group.
Congrats to all those nominated and to you Mr. 4-2-7.

Last edited:
Hey! Way to go, Dan!

Your reward is a brand spanking new turntable to replace that stack of SOTAS cluttering up your pad:

1-800x600.jpg

Keep em spinning!

Back
Top Bottom