The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2015 is...

I was going to state that the work for JBLguy was heartwarming, props to Dan and SPLdb for helping out a friend.

For the record, I'm truly honored just to be nominated. For some, they use this site as a reference. Others pass in and out. For me, it's the digital equivalent of "Cheers".

2013-10-cheers-bar-sign.jpg

I was going to state that the work for JBLguy was heartwarming, props to Dan and SPLdb for helping out a friend.

For the record, I'm truly honored just to be nominated. For some, they use this site as a reference. Others pass in and out. For me, it's the digital equivalent of "Cheers".

2013-10-cheers-bar-sign.jpg
That's right Tim, a place where everybody knows your name.

Big Dan! I knew there was a reason why i held you in my highest regards. You deserve it my friend. Congratulations:thumbsup:

Not forgetting you Mr Dave, I have read some fine threads by you. Your Tube projects and documentations are Awesome :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Congratulations Dan!

I've spent alot of time reading your wonderful posts.

As someone in this hobby only a few years you have really helped providing a road map on a great place to work towards.

Thanks for all your amazing knowledge!

Regards,

Brad

Big Dan! I knew there was a reason why i held you in my highest regards. You deserve it my friend. Congratulations:thumbsup:

Congratulations Dan!

I've spent alot of time reading your wonderful posts.

As someone in this hobby only a few years you have really helped providing a road map on a great place to work towards.

Thanks for all your amazing knowledge!

Regards,

Brad

Wow I am touched by both of those comments, and really don't have a response to them but thanks.

Man I'm still in shock that I was picked as MOTY, never thought anything about it other than voting for someone each year. Yeah I'm dumbstruck.

Sorry, I didn't see this until just now.

Congratulations to Dan! :beerchug:

Murray
Congrats to you Murray for being nominated as your definitely a stalwart to the site. Anytime I see that a thread is started by you I have to see it. It's either educational or humerus and will brighten my day, so thanks for being here.

Congrats Dan! You went beyond the call of duty for sure. I see some other names on that list that look familiar and have helped me in the past as well so thanks everyone.
Thanks
Congrats on abstaining and your continued growth, it is noticed.

Hi Dan,

The membership have spoken! Your election to MOTY status is a well-deserved honor. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom