The NEW 'Post a picture of yourself' Thread

@ Bill Ferris @Shominy and @ hi*ball, we are sure one good looking bunch aren't we?? Shominy, you hit the jackpot with Nikki, didn't ya?? You guys look custom-made for one another.

And what can I say about the Irish and Portuguese coasts?? Gorgeous. Reminds me that I need to actually do the traveling I once said I would do before clocking out.

And Bill, you look like you're up to NO good in that picture, lol. Remind me of the Dos Equis guy. "Stay Thirsty, My Friends!"

Lmao!

Christian B. I'm afraid I'd have to card you. You look a little young. :p

@ Bill Ferris @Shominy and @ hi*ball, we are sure one good looking bunch aren't we?? Shominy, you hit the jackpot with Nikki, didn't ya?? You guys look custom-made for one another.

And what can I say about the Irish and Portuguese coasts?? Gorgeous. Reminds me that I need to actually do the traveling I once said I would do before clocking out.

And Bill, you look like you're up to NO good in that picture, lol. Remind me of the Dos Equis guy. "Stay Thirsty, My Friends!"

Lmao!

Christian B. I'm afraid I'd have to card you. You look a little young. :p

LMAO Tim !!
How could you tell; was/is there some debauchery written on my face ? :yikes: :dunno: LOL !!

And your high school picture, you look like you could have been a young member of Styx or even a youthful stand in for Peter Frampton.. ;)

And, I would be surprised if the babes at school didn`t find you "Rock Star" looking attractive, especially if you had, or could get good smoke.. :naughty:

Take care Sir.

Kind regards, OKB

Heh. The interesting story on our meeting is that I was NOBO, she was SOBO. We crossed/met at a shelter near South Mountain near the PA/MD State line. Needless to say, we took two zeros on our treks to finish the AT at opposite ends as we became enthralled with one another.

My pic is in May at the Blackburn campground, hers from the base of Katahdin in March before she left. Both pics predate our meeting at South Mountain.

upload_2018-8-5_13-37-40.jpeg

@Bill Ferris dude, in 1989-90, Kentucky had NO IDEA what to make of a long haired kid (it eventually was all one length, to my waist). I got made to perform field sobriety tests, had my car sniffed with dogs, picked on by the country boy crowd, etc. I couldn't get laid in a morgue, and didn't take a drink of alcohol until I was nearly 23, which made those field sobriety tests a bit humorous for me. Didn't actually try any "flammable horticulture" until the day after 9/11, when I was 28.

The summer I cut my hair, I found myself AWASH in females. All the girls who couldn't bring me home to see Dad came a'running.

That was a good summer.

View attachment 1251861

@Bill Ferris dude, in 1989-90, Kentucky had NO IDEA what to make of a long haired kid (it eventually was all one length, to my waist). I got made to perform field sobriety tests, had my car sniffed with dogs, picked on by the country boy crowd, etc. I couldn't get laid in a morgue, and didn't take a drink of alcohol until I was nearly 23, which made those field sobriety tests a bit humorous for me. Didn't actually try any "flammable horticulture" until the day after 9/11, when I was 28.

The summer I cut my hair, I found myself AWASH in females. All the girls who couldn't bring me home to see Dad came a'running.

That was a good summer.

Wow Tim, what a story !!
I too grew my(in my case) fine straight hair to nearly my waist too in HS, and was also picked on by the HS football player`s(until they discovered pot), local redneck cracker`s & sometimes the local constabulary field interrogation, but I didn`t start drinking until FL. changed the age in 1973 to 18 & I was 19.

And didn`t partake until I was 20, after just starting and then stopping in 8th grade, while a lot of my friends were going gang busters, on both.

Usually didn`t have much problems with the Ladies here in NE. , South Miami FL. because of my hair length, being a in town(didn`t live at the beach) "Surfer Dude", dirt biker & part time roadie/soundman for some local bands, all providing ample opportunities. :naughty:
And I didn`t seem to have any problems with girls I was dating parents when they talked to me they, I guess, could tell I was clear eyed, and could carry on a reasonably intelligent conversation, and though I looked wild had very conservative mind set.

I can imagine that it was a great summer for you on many levels. :bigok:

Ahhh, the memories of a young man.. Yes

View attachment 1251861

That was a good summer.

Well I am from an older generation, but back in my day you could certainly pull off long hair in Kentucky. Billy Ray Cyrus made a career of it!

1512660585_billy-ray-cyrus-height-weight-body-measurements.jpg

Back
Top Bottom