"The Official 2017 Wisc./Northern IL AK-Meet-Gathering Thread" (Pictures Added!)

95% setup. The other 5% will be finished in the AM, (tomorrow), this seems like work! :deal:

jcamero;

I know it's late to let you know as I saw the thread only two days ago.

Would you please, fill me in of the when and where of this event.

I am a relatively new member and I'd like to be to one of these meets. I went to a couple of HAM fests and this one looks to be just as interesting.

Let me know, please,

Lu.

New Berlin, Wi.

jcamero;

I know it's late to let you know as I saw the thread only two days ago.

Would you please, fill me in of the when and where of this event.

I am a relatively new member and I'd like to be to one of these meets. I went to a couple of HAM fests and this one looks to be just as interesting.

Let me know, please,

Lu.

New Berlin, Wi.
I planned for late arrivals, you are more than welcome, (ESPECIALLY TERRIER OWNERS). I have an Airedale.
Jeff

I so wish I could attend, but I'm in Houston for a few more days. I'm sure you'll all have a blast!!

Hello, I just saw this now for the first time. I would like to try to make it up there so please provide the location. Thank you

+ that. Was great fun meeting ya'll, and many thanks for hosting!!
Not to mention a beautiful day for a mini-road trip across (a bit of) wisconsin - fell in behind a long line of 40-50 harleys on the way back, what could be more sound-er-ific on a warm summer day!!

It was a fun time and host put on a great lunch.

I'd like to host the next one. Was wondering opinions on timing. This fall or next spring? I'm in Rockford, close to US 90. Is that too far for you? This is just to start a conversation about it.

I thank all for attending as well as those that showed interest but could not attend. It took about 2-1/2 hrs. to break down the garage from a banquet hall to a place to park both cars. I may host again next year, so stay tuned... Pictures of those that came.
SRM51555, BOB IN WI, EAST POINT, OLD GUY 8, ANDX0R, BILLJGW, NEDSEG, 2MANYSPKERS. Did I forget anyone?IMGP5015.JPG IMGP5018.JPG IMGP5020.JPG IMGP5021.JPG IMGP5022.JPG IMGP5023.JPG IMGP5024.JPG

I enjoy the AK meets - good to see/ meet fellow hobbyists & on line friends. Thanks for hosting Jeff; I think everyone appreciates the effort that goes into it..... those Fraizers are nice speakers.... never heard a pair before - great stuff. I'd be glad to host a meet also.... I'm a little closer to Milwaukee & it will give me motivation to clean the garage.

Thanks for hosting Jeff, very nice of you and appreciated by all.
Great meeting everyone, sorry I couldn't have stayed a bit longer but had too many things to do today.
Interesting note, seemed like we talked about cars as much as audio equipment.
Great group of guys ! Looking forward to the next one. ........now to equate everyone's real names with screen names .....lol

I would like to extend my gratitude also to Jeff for hosting this event. Got to meet a really nice bunch of guys, learned a few things, learned how much I don't know. Overall, just a fun time.

Did I forget anyone?

Yeah, that guy in the green shirt with the hat on.

I also had a nice time. Had never heard a pair of B&Ws before then, WOW. I enjoyed the get together.

The beef sandwiches were great choice, along with the sides and there was more there to drink than we could get through.

The drive was a struggle on a windy day but quite a nice one, anyway.

I'll look forward to another.

And Bob, i think you have a good idea there, your place next.

Thank you for hosting, 'had a good time.

Lu.

I have family in Chicago area. Would be fun to work a trip back home around the next gathering. I am in the Columbus, OH area

Back
Top Bottom