The Party's over........

Re: The Party's Over

I attended for the first time last year and enjoyed it so much I convinced three fellow audio geeks to attend with me this year. Great gathering!!!

Our hobby is so often a solitary pursuit; it's a real joy to be able to congregate with like-minded individuals.

Everyone involved with the planning and execution of the event deserves an accolade. On top of that I got to meet them and also their children, who did yeoman service, damn fine people.

Rob

I had a blast last year, I had a blast this year! My hat is off to Grumpy and everyone else who worked to make this two days of seamless non-stop fun for all of the rest of us. Even my wife said she's gotta go next year! :thmbsp:

And of course, proof that even elevators have a sense of humor.

Just back, van's unloaded but much unpacking to do. A fabulous Fest, and huge thanks and kudos to Grumpy, Nancy, Ernie, Linda, and everybody else. It was great to see everyone, and those elevators are, uh, special :)

A great time! Many thanks and congratulations to Grumpy, Nancy, Ernie, Linda, and everybody else. It's an astonishing amount of work, and they do it well.

It was great to meet everyone at last. A very fine bunch of people.

Like Rich said, those elevators are very, very special... in a russian roulette kind of way.

Damn, I knew I would be missing something fantastic, next year for sure. Being new to AK, got news of the show at the last sec. Bummed yeah, but weekend was spoken for. Will not miss next years event! Geez, could of been there in 15 mins. BulldogSnore.

Back
Top Bottom