The Recorded LIVE Playlist

Nice rig, gotta love those hippie jam bands! (didnt realize the 41 supercardioid capsule came in a vertical mount version, been out of the loop for a while, used to have the 4v vertical cardioid caps)

Dead on the Mountain (reggae artists play grateful dead songs), Fillmore West 6-7-97 SBD>Tascam DAP1 DAT, clone from master.

Not exactly a "band". It's solo piano. Very well recorded though. She has a two studio albums out. One is reimaginations (her word) of phish songs for solo piano and the newest is reimaginations of Dead songs.

I know nothing about making music or recording it. All I know is I love to listen to it.

Thanks for the compliment on the system and the heads up on Dead on the Mountain. I am googling it now

Jefferson Airplane - Thrity Seconds Over Winterland. Live LP, 1972

30_seconds_over_winterland.jpg

Nice and first Ive heard of something like this, very cool! I first saw phish in 89 for 3 or 5 bucks (biddy mulligans in chicago)and fortunately got to see the dead a handful of times with Jerry, they got me into taping(after the charlotte 3-23-95 show - hornsby on grand (best show of a horrible year)that my friend taped up close with some schoeps cmc64 I had to get a dat)I dont know if I mislabeled my tape or if the concert was billed as "dead on the mountain", but here are the cds. They are called "fire on the mountain".
http://www.allmusic.com/album/fire-...brates-the-grateful-dead-vol-1-2-mw0002546679
According to Holly Bowling's website she saw Phish over 300 times and is a classically trained pianist. Here are two matrix recordings of her in action:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=592083

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=592092

Richard Thompson - `Dream Attic`
Much like Neil Young's "Time Fades Away", new songs performed live. And without all the booze and drugs.

REO Speedwagon ‎– You Get What You Play For. 2x Live LP, 1977

Recorded at:
Kansas City, Kan. - Memorial Hall
Indianapolis, Ind. - Convention Center
St. Louis, Mo. - Keil Auditorium
Atlanta, Ga. - Electric Ballroom

REO-Speedwagon_YouGetWhatYouPlayFor.jpg

Tomita ‎– Live At Linz, 1984 (The Mind Of The Universe). LP 1985

“On September 8, 1984, Isao Tomita presented a live, outdoor concert on the shore of the Danube River in Linz, Austria, for an audience of 80,000 people. The concert was called The Mind of the Universe, and through his interpretations of classical music, Mr. Tomita was attempting to describe the 15-billion-year history of the universe.

He employed 13 channels of sound, including one from a helicopter 1,500 feet above the river, multi-channels on either side of the river and on a ship that also carried the violinist, shakuhachi player and a chorus of 100 Austrian singers. Special lighting, lasers, fireworks and other visual effects enhanced the sound presentation. Tomita's "stage", where he controlled the sound, was a specially constructed pyramid suspended from a crane near the river.”

Tomita_Live-At-Linz-1984.jpg

Phil Lesh & Friends
October 29, 2006 (Sunday)
Vegoose Festival
Double Down Stage
Las Vegas, NV

philsunday1.jpg

------------------------------------------------
SBD/AUD Mix
[SBD+AUD > Wavelab 5.01 > CD Wave 1.94.5 > Flac 16 (level 8)]
mixed by Ross P (SailorSaint) March 2017

SBD:
Webcast>Wavelab

AUD:
Oktava MC012 (card) fob 60' center > Graham Patten Dmic20 with Todd mod> maudio c02> jb3 @ 48k >wavelab(resample and fades)>cdwav>flac
taped by: C Dipietro spoogfobs@hotmail.com
------------------------------------------------

One Set:
01 Jam -> Shakedown Street
02 Sweet Dreams Melinda
03 Row Jimmy
04 Let it Ride
05 Sleep Again
06 Like a Rolling Stone
07 Back On The Train*
08 Bird Song
09 Help On The Way -> Slipknot! ->
10 Franklin's Tower / donor rap / band intro
Encore:
11 Not Fade Away

*with Mike Gordon: banjo, Trey's guitar

Phil Lesh; bass, vox
Trey Anastasio; guitar, vox
John Medeski; hammond b3, keys
Larry Campbell; pedal steel, guitar, citern, vox
John Molo; drums
Christina Durfee; vox

I was at this show which is why I downloaded it. Whoops! My bad. I attended Vegoose 2005.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom