The Recorded LIVE Playlist

Pink Floyd ~1988/89 Delicate Sound of Thunder, both the 2 CD set, and my laser disc version. I have "Pulse" on BR DVD, but think DSOT, is a much better performance IMHO..
Some song`s, I believe 2, are missing on the CD, but on the laser disc, as well the same, in reverse, but I like them both anyway.

I intend to rip the laser disc`s audio, via coax S/PDIF, hopefully, one day, so to have it`s sound track on my all day background music flash drive, along with transferring the laser disc to DVD.

Before any of this, I always thought Peter Frampton comes Alive, was. for a mid seventies "live rock" recording was one of the best that I heard for years(Thank you Eddie Kramer)..
Yes, I know that some dubbing was done in post, because of difficulties in capturing some instruments properly live, but the dubbing seemed to work very well though, IMHO..

The Replacements
Maxwell's
Hoboken, NJ
4 February 1986

Second time in two days, gotta awaken France this Sunday afternoon. Gotta get up sometime citoyens.

Pearl Jam 2000-10-09 (Fri)
Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL

Official SBD "Bootleg" CDRs> EAC > flac16 (level 8) tagged

d1t01 Release
d1t02 Corduroy
d1t03 Grievance
d1t04 Gods' Dice
d1t05 Animal
d1t06 Red Mosquito
d1t07 Nothing As It Seems
d1t08 Given To Fly
d1t09 Wishlist
d1t10 Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a Small Town
d1t11 In Hiding
d1t12 Even Flow
d1t13 Light Years
d1t14 mfc
d1t15 Lukin
d1t16 Not For You
d1t17 Betterman
d2t01 Leatherman
d2t02 Nothingman
d2t03 Do The Evolution
d2t04 Insignificance
d2t05 Black
d2t06 Parting Ways
d2t07 crowd

E1:
d2t08 Sleight Of Hand
d2t09 Soldier Of Love
d2t10 Crazy Mary
d2t11 Jeremy
d2t12 Rearviewmirror

E2:
d2t13 Soon Forget
d2t14 Baba O'Riley

A Historical Note:
The night before this Pearl Jam played Alpine Valley. Anyone from the area is aware that Alpine is not an ideal venue in October, hit or miss. This attempt was a brutally cold and an unusually short show. The following night, this show, seemed to be an apology. I think I speak for everyone when I say apology accepted, this show was fantastic and remains a classic.

Back
Top Bottom