The vintage hifi ambassador belongs here

Kenwoodlover

Hello to all hifi lovers

After many years of being only spectator, I finally convinced myself to show my vintage hifi components to the outside...well, I have to admit that I have lots more hobbies and that I think it would be best of selling some hifi elements...and so I shot some movies which will be my memories. Hope you enjoy my vintage stuff. Glad to be here. Glad to share my vintage gear.

Last edited:
Hello from Europe :)
It all started with a Telefunken small portable ghettoblaster, then my first Hifi stereo system, a midi Mitsubishi system, then I changed the amplifier to a Kenwood receiver KR-A4040 and still the sound was not good. I changed to B&W DM 301 speakers but the Kenwood was not clear enough for B&W's good sound. Then at university, I wanted Rotel, and I bought i with B&W DM 601 S2. Then I got a Onkyo TX-SV 545 at second hand, so I needed a center speaker B&W Cc06 S2. But I had no more tuner. Mitsubishi did explode and Kenwood sucked and Onkyo was not Rotel. while searching the Rotel tuner, I was interested in hearing the differences in sound quality and reception strength and so I collected Yamaha, Kenwood, BASF, Technics...and all my old tapes, I was afraid that my Denon DRM-710 could be destroyed by 360 V like my Onkyo t-4711 or my NAD preamplifier or my Panasonic beloved ghettoblaster...and so I started collecting cassette decks...and finally I wanted to know how the quality and sound and how better in metal the 70ies electronics were in real....and I absolutely wanted a Trio, a Revox and some Kenwood...then I looked fot 15 years to find my first Mitsubishi, and because I got aware that Akai's inside was identical to Mitsubishi, I started to buy Akai components and of course I had to get the Gx-95. As I wanted some emotions, I was so tired of searching what hifi system would be perfect for me, that I spontaneously bought my Hifi dream system in a shop I passed by for so many years. I wanted the search for the holy grale to be finished...but then came the Nagra audition and after Naim, now I dream of Nagra...the never ending story

yeah apparently only crazy people understand the other crazy half around...I'm so greatful to not be rejected here like in other places...a little bit crazy brings our world forward in every discipline. Thanks for the warm welcoming :)

Back
Top Bottom