The wife got the upgrade bug again.......

Dynamicmad

I just want it to sound good
I had a post a little while back about the wife and I both getting the upgrade bug. We upgraded to a halo p5 pre amp and then added a set of Martin Logan ethos speakers. Well after having the Martin logans for a few weeks we decided to try a different set of speakers that would fit better in our room. Picked up a pair of PSB Imagine T2. The wife loved how they looked and after getting them home and hooked up we both love how they sound. BUT we didn't stop there... a couple days later we brought home a parasound A21 amp and I got a good will score with a nice pioneer elite blu ray/ CD player. 2 more upgrades to do. We want to get a nicer turntable and also a blue sound vault 2. Then I think we may be done at least for a little while. IMG_2555.JPGIMG_2556.JPGIMG_2557.JPG

Last time my wife got the upgrade bug, I am the one who got served the divorce papers. :D And I had the last laugh, since the "upgrade" ended up cheating on her, with someone 20 years younger.

This worked out well, since my "SO" and I are not married, and we each have our own finances. My new toys are probably noticed, sometimes commented on, but draw praise. Works well for me, too, since I am no longer stuck in a basement with my system, and I don't find doilies and clutters draped over everything.

Now if she would just be sympatico on the music, things would be idea... ;)

Nice rig, @Dynamicmad !

Back
Top Bottom