The Wish Granting / Wicked Genie Game

ΛΛΛ
The genie wants every wish to be special, and he did manage to find you a bike that will make you stand out.

article-1329352-0C0EDCEA000005DC-637_468x353.jpg

Granted, but Bob was asleep in bed and now he is confused and sitting at the living room computer staring at his Jim Morrison official lizard skin slippers.

I wish I knew why someone woke me up.

[DNU] Just want to say that i admire the very-tricked-out-bike muchly, and will treasure it always. haven't the first idea how to put together the proper riding outfit, though.....[/DNU]

And Bob, you were awakened to fulfill a part in a running gag. THANK-YOU, you did your bit marvelously, and this fulfills your wish.

I wish for an M-4 tank, in good running order.

Granted. The genie wipes your brain clean and implants just two things in your melon: breathing and your wish. The wish you chose is all you will ever think about for the rest of your existence.

I wish Brussels sprouts tasted like bacon.

Granted, but this delusion leads you to use Brussels sprouts to flavor your cooking right and left. Your tablemates now wish for your early demise.

I wish for an all-expense paid vacation touring the National Parks of the Southwest, as soon as it cools off a little.

Granted. Unfortunately a Grizzly will shorten your vacation.

I wish I got September weather in September and not July weather in September (like now).

Granted. The Genie has changed your name to Rich, but says she doesn't want to go into the filthy business.

I wish I knew where to go.

Granted. The genie has installed arrows and other signs that lead to your bathroom.

I wish I had a wallet like the one in a story I read that was always full of money no matter how much I spent.

Granted - but all the bills have the same serial number, and you are soon arrested.

I wish those %$#%$# pigeons would get off my roof.

Granted - you get to fish as often as you like but you never catch anything over 6" long.

I wish I had a mansion I could fill with audio gear.

Granted, but it is the former mansion of Tiny Tim and his ghost plays "Tiptoe Through the Tulips" 24 hours a day on your gear.

I wish the genie could have a nice relaxing vacation with a bunch of geniettes. (And I hope he remembers who made that wish for him).

Granted, but your assumptions about the genie's gender and preference were not spot-on. She will remember you though, you can be sure of that.

I wish I could explore the universe in a real Cosmos-type 'ship of the imagination.'

Back
Top Bottom