The Wish Granting / Wicked Genie Game

Granted. enjoy life on your new planet which obviously cannot be earth.

I wish the dogs down the road would stop barking all the time.

Granted. They take a break from 12:01 to 12:02 pm every day.

I wish I would remember what I don't need so I won't buy duplicates at the warehouse store.

Granted. But you now endlessly search the warehouse store for what you do need, which you have forgotten.

I wish I was packed-up and out of here.

Granted. A mod will be deleting your account very soon.

I'd rather be trail running than being at work right now.

granted. did you notice the expiration date of 05/20/2008?

I wish I could get the Mexican music station clearer. keeps fading on me.

Granted. They are building a 50kw repeater one block from your house, and you will hear it loudly and constantly as the RF current is rectified in the joints of your air ducts.

I wish bananas would not get over-ripe in just a few days.

Granted. It now runs on printer ink, which costs $400/gallon.

I wish there were no crumbled potato chips in the bag.

Granted. You face a future of bitter chocolate and unripened fruit. But the overripe banana problem is solved as well....

I wish the lawn would mow itself.

Granted. Look down at your bloody feet.

I wish I could go back to the first time I met my second wife, and walk silently on by.

Granted. But your new 'cone of silence' gives you no end of trouble at drive-throughs....

I wish my homemade 'computer desk' was a little less likely to tip over.

computer desk.JPG

Granted. It's made of lead now and your wife just asked for you to rearrange the furniture.

I really wish for late autumn weather!

Mother Nature has helped the genie grant your wish, but now the weather is all screwed up from being moved around and you have 3 feet of snow on the ground.

I wish I my car ran on Ray Conniff albums because I can find them for a cheap price.

Granted, but now you have to live around molten chrome as you live in a steel mill worker's hell.

I wish to "teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony."

Granted. But now everyone sings instead of talking and you eventually go insane and have to be committed.

I wish hearing aid batteries lasted a year instead of less than a week.

Granted, but the Genie gets you one further. No batteries to buy any more and gives you a hearing horn.

I wish for a tick-less, biting fly-less and mosquito-less existence.

Back
Top Bottom