Thedelihaus Very Small gathering March 10th

Looks like you guy's had a great time!
Regards,
Jim

Great time Paul, it was fun meeting and chatting with everyone. I'll be looking forward to the next.

Thanks for having us over.

Wow - looked like a great time was had by all - but ...
looks like there too much gear in that there gear stack rack (grin)!!

Wish it was closer ... ah well!

I definitely should have gone to this get together instead of the Bruins game,

250.00 bux to watch them lumber around the ice and lose the game:thumbsdn::cry::dammit::wtf::mad::stupid:

Looks as though I missed out on a really fun time. Hopefully some of us nuts down here can car pool and get up your way Paul.

I've been told that there's no more Stereo Jacks:thumbsdn:That was a great little record store

Delihaus event

It was lots of fun! Auditioning some new old speakers, getting some fun vinyl, drinking beer, eating bratwurst cooked in wheat beer -- it was "guy town" for an evening. :thmbsp:

Yes, it was "Old Farts Night Out". :D

Then Paul slipped into his chaps...and the party broke up!! :yikes:

Stereo Jacks was destined to become a pizza joint, as the landlord was not renewing the lease, but the town seems to have made that dificult enough the landlord finally gave up.

Jack's will be here through the summer,and as it's looking, probably a lot longer.

Here's one where the little guy won.

Thanks Paul for the effort put into the time at your place and many thanks for the records, food and beer. A great time was had by all and I'm looking forward to the next gathering.

Well, I'll be checking it out again this week.
There's your player's card motorstereo.

Yes I'm hoping to hitch a ride up there with Don and his Fisher cabinet when he drops it off to you. It might be a while though as he's starting a major remodeling project.

Back
Top Bottom