These followed me home today

Nah...not good yet. They look even better with all sorts of stickers plastered on the fronts. Peace signs, ecology flags, smileys, STP, flower power, give a hoot don't pollute, the roadrunner, Carter-Mondale '76, stuff like that. Then you're talkin!

I actually saw a pair like that.

I was told they were 1978 but I'm not sure how to find out what year they are I'm not seeing any dates on the back sticker.
Find the serial number and look at the letter. Match the letter to the date decoder stickied up top and you'll find the answer

Looking forward to hear your impressions of how they sound, what you are driving them with, and the room shape and size. Don’t forget more pictures, ... because you know ... :needpics:

Looking forward to hear your impressions of how they sound, what you are driving them with, and the room shape and size. Don’t forget more pictures, ... because you know ... :needpics:
The room they're in are 26ft x 30ft and I have them located in each corner of the 26ft wide part of the room.I think they sound pretty awsome but I've been reading about upgrades to make them sound even better other then replacing or recapping the crossovers are there any other mods I can do to improve the sound in these?

The room they're in are 26ft x 30ft and I have them located in each corner of the 26ft wide part of the room.I think they sound pretty awsome but I've been reading about upgrades to make them sound even better other then replacing or recapping the crossovers are there any other mods I can do to improve the sound in these?
They need improvement?

Try Tubes. Really really ,Try Tubes. Great catch.

Back
Top Bottom