This may be the MOST tasteless trailer ever (NSFW)

The Tijuana Comic's were illustrated by main stream cartoonists using pen-names, it was extra income and they were able to illustrate stuff that was not the same-o-same-o. Heavy Metal (1981) had the same thing happen. They had Disney animators come to the project because they could do animated nudes. They felt it was advancing their art.

3025AF43-2F36-40E8-9EA1-4CAEBEB423A0.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe I'm twisted.
While I don't feel the need to see this in the movies.
I think I'll watch it at some point

While I understand that humor is tied to the zeitgeist and the era one grew up in, at 45, I cannot understand humor of this sort.

It's like Hollywood doesn't even try anymore.

Ingredients for 95% of movies - a Superhero. Tits. Blood and fire. More tits. Sequel.

Sorry, but I just don't understand, and I'm very far from being a prude.

While I understand that humor is tied to the zeitgeist and the era one grew up in, at 45, I cannot understand humor of this sort.

Ingredients for 95% of movies - a Superhero. Tits. Blood and fire. More tits. Sequel.

You left out over-blown sound tracks.

I chuckled at the trailer; it's a spoof of cop series too. I suspect 90 minutes or more would get old.

I can't believe this is a real movie much less starring Melissa McCarthy. I'm a pretty open guy with a warped sense of humor and certainly not a prude but I find this disturbing.

While don't care much for animated comic book characters or their movies, just muck the Fuppets.

Infinity War = Worldwide: $1,969,923,792

Show Dogs ( a fun family friendly comedy) = Worldwide: $21,973,224

And there it is.

Back
Top Bottom