Thomas Possche and Tape Deck repair DVD's

stargeezer

I understand that Mr Possche passed away a few years ago. Is there a source for his repair DVD's on the Pioneer RT909 and CT-F series cassette decks? The abridged versions are still on YouTube.

As far as I know are that private documentations for the owner of the repaired decks ? Not an official guide for do it yourself ?

As far as I know are that private documentations for the owner of the repaired decks ? Not an official guide for do it yourself ?

No. He sold complete DVD tutorials for $100 on Ebay that was referenced in these short video's on YouTube. I believe the RT-909 Video was 4.5 hours long and very detailed. I did not buy them years ago because I just could not afford them at the time. Now regretting that decision.

I bought his restoration service near the end of his work........

I have the RT 909 DVD's somewhere. While they showed a lot of good info, I don't feel like watching them would prepare me to do a good restoration.

I bought his restoration service near the end of his work........

I have the RT 909 DVD's somewhere. While they showed a lot of good info, I don't feel like watching them would prepare me to do a good restoration.

I actually did find somebody that has the DVD's I can have a look at. I am actually more interested in his full video's on repairing the Pioneer CT-F900/1250 that he made. Combined with some other excellent info I have found on this forum as well as others, I can get a good understanding of these decks.

I understand that Mr Possche passed away a few years ago. Is there a source for his repair DVD's on the Pioneer RT909 and CT-F series cassette decks? The abridged versions are still on YouTube.

Man,I had no Idea he passed away. Gee whiz. I used to watch his tape deck repairs on you tube a while back.

If anybody has these repair tapes I would be interested in getting them on the Nakamichi and Pioneer cassette decks. Please PM me.

Thanks much
Dan

I actually did find somebody that has the DVD's I can have a look at. I am actually more interested in his full video's on repairing the Pioneer CT-F900/1250 that he made. Combined with some other excellent info I have found on this forum as well as others, I can get a good understanding of these decks.
Hello! Did you ever find the video for the CT-F900? I recently got one and want it to be my next project and like you feel like it would give me a greater understanding of the deck
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom