Thor Ragnarok

Streamed it tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. The humor, the cameos, Korg's vocal styling and the overall cinematic presentation were top notch.

And having the Immigrant Song not only on the intro but also during some intense action in the movie was a plus.

watched it the other week, very entertaining ,reminded me of flash gordan with the grand master scenes, but i think they overdid it just a little bit with the comedy for a thor movie, but still great

I have loved everything that Taika has made.

I've watched What We Do in the Shadows at least 5 times, it trends to pee-your-pants funny in spots for me. Ended up watching Ragnarok with my wife back to back on two nights after getting it from Redbox. If a super hero film isn't going to be dark (Logan or Winter Soldier), make it funny. Taika succeeded in spades, looking forward to more.

Streamed it tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it. The humor, the cameos, Korg's vocal styling and the overall cinematic presentation were top notch.

And having the Immigrant Song not only on the intro but also during some intense action in the movie was a plus.

Reading about Ragnarok, it was actually Hemsworth that pushed for the comedy angle which led to Taika Waititi becoming the director. Hemsworth seems to enjoy the role which definitely makes it more fun to watch. They're super heroes and it's escapism so that hits the right buttons for me. Ragnarok summed up ideal summer movie.

I've watched What We Do in the Shadows at least 5 times, it trends to pee-your-pants funny in spots for me. Ended up watching Ragnarok with my wife back to back on two nights after getting it from Redbox. If a super hero film isn't going to be dark (Logan or Winter Soldier), make it funny. Taika succeeded in spades, looking forward to more.

I highly recommend Hunt for the Wilderpeople.

Apparently Taika's Director's Commentary is pure comedy gold too. I will be picking up the movie today and confirming later this week with friends.

Back
Top Bottom