Today's Blues Playlist

You likey?
Me likey.

Crappy video quality. I didn't do a proper sit down and watch, just had it on in the background while playing a board game with my kid. Even on the small 19" tv in the living room it looked pretty poor.
Who cares, though. It sounded good!

Me likey.

Crappy video quality. I didn't do a proper sit down and watch, just had it on in the background while playing a board game with my kid. Even on the small 19" tv in the living room it looked pretty poor.
Who cares, though. It sounded good!

And the SQ, that's what really matters to (most of) us. If I wanna see pix of Jagger, I'll pull out a few issues of Boys Life, heh heh. In any event, enjoy!

20180407_215504.jpg 20180407_215517.jpg

Being a big Mike Bloomfield fan. It was a no brainer to grab this a couple of weeks back when I stumbled across it for $7. Kept my expectations low considering it was a sound track but was very happy after listening to it. While not completely blues and touching on a number of genres, it did not sound soundtracky....if you get what I'm saying. :confused:

Big Joe Williams ‎– Big Joe Williams (Xtra 1966)
R-3101246-1315780278.jpeg.jpg

This afternoons line up is,
Paul Butterfield Blues Band.
Savoy Brown.

Love to watch the SF Giants, we turn the tv sound off, turn our music up, and kick back and enjoy.

Dirk
There are a few of us around here(and the jazz thread) that do that on occasion.
I'm an Oilers fan when it comes to hockey. Their regular play-by-play guy is OK, but the colour guy is just horrid. Putting on some music is just needed at times.

Back
Top Bottom