Today's Irish/Scottish/English folk playlist

I will post this anecdote here because you folks will appreciate this. My wife is a fan of the show "Gilmore Girls: and was watching it the other night when I heard a "Holy Crap" come from the bedroom, "Come here you have to see this". Through the wonders of modern technology she, for the lack of a better term, rewound the show so I would see what she was talking about. 2 teenage characters were talking about some record store and the wish list of vinyl one of them wanted. "MC5 Kick Out The Jams," Fairport Convention Liege & Lief" ....

I must admit I got a good chuckle out of it, obviously one of the writers is a fan. My wife's comment was "No one ever heard of this band except for you and some other music geeks." Like those of us on Audiokarma. :music:;)

I will post this anecdote here because you folks will appreciate this. My wife is a fan of the show "Gilmore Girls: and was watching it the other night when I heard a "Holy Crap" come from the bedroom, "Come here you have to see this". Through the wonders of modern technology she, for the lack of a better term, rewound the show so I would see what she was talking about. 2 teenage characters were talking about some record store and the wish list of vinyl one of them wanted. "MC5 Kick Out The Jams," Fairport Convention Liege & Lief" ....

I must admit I got a good chuckle out of it, obviously one of the writers is a fan. My wife's comment was "No one ever heard of this band except for you and some other music geeks." Like those of us on Audiokarma. :music:;)
Real magic cannot be counterfeited RT,L n L is eternal magic.Nice anecdote,gives one hope....:)

P4296733.jpg

COLUMBA, MOST HOLY OF SAINTS
Scottish Medieval Plainchant
Cappella Nova
Alan Tavener - director

Gaudeamus - ASV

Who's MC5?

Back
Top Bottom