Todays METAL playlist

Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell

504.jpg

It kind of makes me sad that you felt the need to say that.

Anyway:

R-1466299-1257962172.jpeg.jpg

UK first press

This record always makes me think how awesome it must have been back in the days. Like "wow, that was great, now let's see if they can keep it up on Side 2"...

I agree its sad and unfortunate that I felt the need to have made that statement considering the album should be taken with many grains of salt and tongue firmly planted in cheek. That said, today's social media environment is ruthless and seems to jump on anything that hints at political incorrectness. I would say SOD definitely falls into that category.

UK 1st pressing !!!!:yikes::thumbsup:

I had an original Banzi autographed by Lars and James..in silver pen they wrote Ride The Vodka..guess they liked vodka:beerchug:

IMG_20170922_220649.jpg IMG_20170922_220705.jpg

Jan. 18, 1985 Ottawa Ontario Canada. Stood outside for 5 hours freezing my butt off in a jean jacket but ended up meeting James and Cliff. For any folks who've been to Canada in January, IT AIN"T JEAN JACKET WEATHER!!!!:crazy: Apparently looking cool outweighed intelligence that day. :idea:

1985 shirt size medium. Present shirt size XL. I suspect it would like a crop top on me now-a-days. Still in pretty good condition considering it 32 years old.

Back
Top Bottom