Todays METAL playlist

None...no comment needed.
008.jpg

007.jpg

DITTO!!
20180424_203926.jpg

I love that LP. I'm putting it on next.

I saw them opening for King Diamond on that tour. King did not show, as happened on another King show I went to. So Flotsam was the only band that played that night. They went a few hours. I think they played all of the songs from the first two albums, and a couple of covers. One of my favorite shows ever.

Excellent album! I saw that tour as well with King Diamond. If my memory serves me correct, the gig ended up being very late due to one of the Flotsam band members have trouble getting across the border into Canada. Eventually the gig went ahead and with Mr. Diamond showing up for his set.
20180424_205102.jpg

Suicidal Tendencies - Lights... Camera... Revolution!

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
DAC: AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9154

Anthrax - Worship Music

Cover.JPG
Source: HP dc7600 Small Form Factor PC
Player: Winamp 2.95 with 250+ band Equalizer v1.62 for Winamp by Nevi
DAC: AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2
Preamplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. PT5
Amplifier: B&K Components, Ltd. ST125.2
Speakers: KLH 9154

This one was a regular player in my car back when it was released. Saw them in a little club on this tour as well.

Not up to speed on them nowadays, but did enjoy listening to them through the late '90's. Just pulled Powertrip off the shelf for the road trip into work tomorrow morning.
I just got the new one today Mindfucker, hopefully I can give it a listen to later, I really liked Last Patrol, it's more I the vein of Dopes to infinity.

$30 Yikes! Wouldn't spend more than $10 - $12 for it. More of a novelty addition to a collection considering most of the bands on the record didn't amount to much.
Yeah, $10 to $12 sounds about right.
It's an odd mix of massive bands and bands that are virtually unknown.
Judas Priest and Motorhead compiled with the Killer Dwarfs and Jaguar. Crazy, but cool. A very good spectrum of what Roadrunner had going on at the time, but they could have represented a lot more diversity and only given one song to each band.
It's certainly a nice addition to any collection but not for $30.
001.jpg

$30 Yikes! Wouldn't spend more than $10 - $12 for it. More of a novelty addition to a collection considering most of the bands on the record didn't amount to much.

Yeah, metal/rock albums do go for a souped up premium here in Canada.

I do find it 'weird' that almost every other genre is as cheap as chips compared to what metal albums go for, and even the crap metal albums, too!

Back
Top Bottom