Todays METAL playlist

John Arch - A Twist Of Fate
2003 Metal Blade Records 3984-14440-2

https://www.discogs.com/John-Arch-A-Twist-Of-Fate/master/325324
003.jpg
That is a great one and sadly a CD I havent spun in many years. It is going in my play stack today. Thanks

index.php

Listening to my old, much abused copy of Holocaust - Nightcomers.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
First time I've seen Holocaust posted.
(other than me)
That one see's a LOT of time on my turntable, as you can tell by how times I've taken it's pic and posted it.
007.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

018.jpg

022.jpg

This post of yours makes it clear. I'm gonna start a New Wave Of British Heavy Metal thread. Perhaps today. I can see that there's plenty of interest in the sub-genre.

Last edited:
I would not say that. They just changed into something very different. Saw them live a few times in the 90's and they blew me away.
Well, one certainly can't argue with the success that Fates Warning has had with Ray Alder. I often wonder if they would have had equal, greater or lesser success had they not fired John Arch.

The musical direction they went in with Alder just doesn't appeal to me. However it clearly appeals to many.
I'll have revisit the Alder era again and see if I can like it.

Well, one certainly can't argue with the success that Fates Warning has had with Ray Alder. I often wonder if they would have had equal, greater or lesser success had they not fired John Arch.

The musical direction they went in with Alder just doesn't appeal to me. However it clearly appeals to many.
I'll have revisit the Alder era again and see if I can like it.
Check out "Still Life", great 2CD I'm really into since disc 2 is incredible, performed right around when I saw them.

Back
Top Bottom