Today's SOUL Playlist

Good Everyone?

How's Everyone This Evening?

Well, By Now, I Guess Everyone Knows I Showed Out Friday Night, & That's Cool.

Tonight Though, I'm Turning Back The Hands Of Time Tonight.

So Then, Having Said That....

UP TONIGHT.....

The Supremes -- Greatest Hits -- Motown (1967)(Vinyl -- 2 Album Set -- Gatefold Cover).

Side #1: "When The Limelight Starts Shinning Through His Eyes"; "Where Did Our Love Go"; "Ask Any Girl"; "Baby Love"; "Run Run Run"

Side #2: "Stop In The Name Of Love"; "Back In His Arms Again"; "Come See About Me"; "Nothing But Heartaches"; "Everything's Good About You"

Side #3: "I Hear A Symphony"; "Love Is Here, And Now You're Gone"; "My World Is Empty Without You"; "Whisper You Love Me Boy"; "The Happening"

Side #4: "You Keep Me Hangin'"; "You Can't Hurry Love"; "Standing At The Crossroads Of Love"; "Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart"; "There's No Stopping Us Now"

Volume Turned UP UP UP UP UP

--Charles--

R-9845382-1487265301-9598.jpeg.jpg

R-9845382-1487265303-5738.jpeg.jpg

R-9845382-1487265309-2232.jpeg.jpg
R-9845382-1487265308-7255.jpeg.jpg

R-9845382-1487265308-6544.jpeg.jpg

R-9845382-1487265306-8456.jpeg.jpg

R-9845382-1487265308-5229.jpeg.jpg

I also have that double record Supremes album. :thumbsup: Haven't played that one in a long time!

Me Too.... & Me Neither....

That's Why I'm Playing Mine Tonight...

--Charles--

I would like to find The Supremes "Anthology" album set. I have some of those with Gladys Knight, Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye. They all have really nice booklets with all kinds of photos. They also have a very nice sound quality to them too!

I would like to find The Supremes "Anthology" album set. I have some of those with Gladys Knight, Temptations, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye. They all have really nice booklets with all kinds of photos. They also have a very nice sound quality to them too!

The Only Other Ones I Have Are Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Jackson 5 (Three Album Set (With Three Way Gatefold Cover)), & Junior Walker & The All Stars (as far as the Anthology Sets with the booklets in it are concerned).

I have a 4 CD Set By Marvin Gaye (Also With A Nice Booklet Inside The Box)

I Have (Almost) Every Album Stevie Wonder Has Ever Put Out (With Exception Of His EARLIEST Ones). My Collection By Him Spans From HIs "Greatest Hits" Album (1968) to "Conversation Piece" (2005), And Everyone In Between. So, Getting An Anthology Album By Him May Be A Mute Point To Me.

I Have Two Greatest Hits Albums By The Temptations (1966 & 1970), And A Two CD Anthology Set (1994 -- No Booklet Though.... Nothing Informative Anyway).

An Anthology Album By The Supremes Might Be A Nice Addition Though.

--Charles--

Last edited:
The Only Other Ones I Have Are Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Jackson 5 (Three Album Set (With Three Way Gatefold Cover), & Junior Walker & The All Stars (as far as the Anthology Sets with the booklets in it are concerned).

I Have (Almost) Every Album Stevie Wonder Has Ever Put Out (With Exception Of His EARLIEST Ones). My Collection By Him Spans From HIs "Greatest Hits" Album (1968) to "Conversation Piece" (2005), And Everyone In Between. So, Getting An Anthology Album By May Be A Mute Point To Me.

I Have Two Greatest Hits By The Temptations (1966 & 1970), And A Two CD Anthology Set (1994 -- No Booklet Though.... Nothing Informative Anyway).

--Charles--

And While I'm At It, Let's Add Smokey Robinson & The Miracles.

--Charles--

The Only Other Ones I Have Are Gladys Knight & The Pips, The Jackson 5 (Three Album Set (With Three Way Gatefold Cover)), & Junior Walker & The All Stars (as far as the Anthology Sets with the booklets in it are concerned).

I Have (Almost) Every Album Stevie Wonder Has Ever Put Out (With Exception Of His EARLIEST Ones). My Collection By Him Spans From HIs "Greatest Hits" Album (1968) to "Conversation Piece" (2005), And Everyone In Between. So, Getting An Anthology Album By May Be A Mute Point To Me.

I Have Two Greatest Hits By The Temptations (1966 & 1970), And A Two CD Anthology Set (1994 -- No Booklet Though.... Nothing Informative Anyway).

--Charles--

Yes, the three record sets. Would like to find all of them! ;)

I have a four CD box set with booklet of Quincy Jones, spans his whole career, jazz to soul! Found that at a thrift store!

Okay My Friend.... You Just Answered My Question....

I seen Smokey's Before.... But This MY First Time Seeing One By The Four Tops...

This is when they were with Motown back in the 1960's and early 1970's.

I think they signed with Casablanca back in 1980.

I guess we have to add Martha Reeves and The Vandellas, and The Marvalettes to the mix as well.

--Charles--

Okay My Friend.... You Just Answered My Question....

I seen Smokey's Before.... But This MY First Time Seeing One By The Four Tops...

This is when they were with Motown back in the 1960's and early 1970's.

I think they signed with Casablanca back in 1980.

I guess we have to add Martha Reeves and The Vandellas, and The Marvalettes to the mix as well.

--Charles--

Yes, I have that 1980 Four Tops album on Casablanca.

Can't forget those groups! :thumbsup:

NOW UP (AND FINAL TONIGHT)

Diana Ross -- Love Child -- Motown (1968)(Vinyl)

Side #1: "Love Child"; "Keep An Eye"; "How Long Has That Evening Train Been Gone"; "Does Your Mama Know About Me?"; "Honey Bee (Keep On Stinging Me)"; "Some Things You Never Get Used To"

Side #2: "He's My Sunny Boy"; "You've Been So Wonderful To Me"; "(Don't Break These) Chains Of Love"; "You Ain't Livin' Till You're Lovin'"; "I'll Set You Free"; "Can't Shake It Loose"

Volume Turned UP UP UP UP

--Charles--

R-10693438-1502536915-1811.jpeg.jpg

R-10693438-1502536916-5787.jpeg.jpg

R-10693438-1502536916-4309.jpeg.jpg

R-10693438-1502536917-3972.jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom