Trio 700T Supreme Tuner.

Daunia 70

Lunatic Member
This was a very tough decision,on Sunday evening i spotted a newly listed Trio 700T Supreme tuner on Ebay UK.It had a BIN of £500 or best offer.I wanted this so badly to go with my newly acquired Trio 600 Supreme amp,but thought that £500 + £19.99 for postage was a little on the expensive side.
I nearly just went on and bought it for the asking price as i was so afraid someone else would buy it,but i kept my nerve and this morning offered £380.01p.
Too my delight the seller as just accepted so i've bought it for £400 exactly (including postage).
It's all in good working condition and has been cleaned inside.The only downside is that the glass front must of once been badly damaged as it's had it's glass/perspex replaced,but this looks very professionally done.These are mega rare in the UK,never have seen a Trio one,will post pic's hopefully next week/ when it arrives.

Last week on Ebay UK i spotted another Trio 700T supreme tuner,couldn't believe it,these are mega rare over here!
It was described as possibly faulty,but it had it's original glass plate with Trio printed on.I thought to myself "i have to win this" if only to swap around the face plate with my 100% working one,couldn't believe the bargain price i won it for,should be with me (fingers crossed) in the next 5 hours.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160850482727?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

The second one, no sound with no antenna, not even static, probably the muting was on and the unit works fine. Now you have to find a place, second system for your new 700T.

Nice way to £-cost average.

Thanks guys,am really happy with it,it's in lovely condition.
Just connected an indoor aerial and listened to AM through its on-board headphone amp and can receive AM perfectly,but no sound from FM,although i'm getting a signal as the meter moves,very strange.I will connect it up to my amp later and see if this makes any difference.

Many thanks,i've been thinking about those two beauties for a while now,if they ever turned up on Ebay UK,i would definitely try to win em.

Back
Top Bottom