Trophies for millenials

SuperLead100

"These go to 11"
It appears we get trophies now for our milestones? Really? Is this to attract millenials? You know, you get a trophy for just showing up! Omg, it's all downhill from here!:confused:
And where are all the cool emojies we used to have?
Oh, and if you think you like this thread be sure to leave me a like...Jesus Christ!

I'm a child of the 50s and I got my trophies - no problems from me -
they stay out of my way when I am in full rant mode (grin) ...

WebTroll.gif

Last edited:
It appears we get trophies now for our milestones?
Oh, and if you think you like this thread be sure to leave me a like...

I just left you a like. Probably the one and only time I ever have and ever will use it so keep it in a special place.

I may have to snail mail a trophy. I seem to be all out of them right now. I've been throwing them at the kids on my lawn. :rolleyes:

I thought that "trophies/ribbons for everyone!!!" trend started with, at least, the later baby boomers. I think we can all see where that's gotten us...

When I was your age if we wanted a trophy we'd have to chop down a tree for the base and cast the bronze on 100 degree summer days. You kids these days.......

Damn I wish all the gripping would end about the site. All that stuff is just a package the provider gives you and they just got the place online and need to migrate valuable info here.

I like, like buttons as it's an alert function, If you don't like it disable it.

When I was your age if we wanted a trophy we'd have to chop down a tree for the base and cast the bronze on 100 degree summer days. You kids these days.......
You forgot chop that tree down with a butter knife.

Frannie

I know, I really am becoming a grumpy old bastard (and I'm only 51); and if I have to tell you to to get off my lawn again I'm calling the cops! (that felt good)
Because a couple of you gave me likes, which I'm sure you know I appreciate, I got another trophy! I am lovable and capable.:D
Ooh, more emojies!:jump:

Damn I wish all the gripping would end about the site. All that stuff is just a package the provider gives you and they just got the place online and need to migrate valuable info here.

I like, like buttons as it's an alert function, If you don't like it disable it.

Just what exactly are we holding on to so tightly ?:rolleyes:

Works gud on my macpro, on my iphone and on the mangy old PC at work ...
tho I do need better pictures of poor Teddy our cat ...

And I'm not sure laying the aerial shot of the living room with the
Vandies laid on its side works like that -
but I was trying to minimize the height of my posts ....
In time, I'll find something better ...

I still haven't figured out how to turn off the hotlinked "pixel bomb" pics unless you choose to click the link, very, very, very disappointed at this. I will get used to the rest and will come to like it maybe?

Back
Top Bottom