Trophies?

Maybe if I get enough points, I can buy a cabinet for all the stinkin trophies I'm winning! I imagine a lot of little gold-painted pot-metal statues with a bowler or golfer on top of them.

Is there a way to turn off some of the kinds of "alerts" one gets? Does anybody know?

Pages seem to load quicker, that's the best change I've seen.

Maybe if I get enough points, I can buy a cabinet for all the stinkin trophies I'm winning! I imagine a lot of little gold-painted pot-metal statues with a bowler or golfer on top of them.

Is there a way to turn off some of the kinds of "alerts" one gets? Does anybody know?

Pages seem to load quicker, that's the best change I've seen.

Click on Alerts top right corner, select preferences, scroll to bottom, uncheck trophy alert.

I have always loved reading the threads in AK and I usually do all my posts around the Holidays.

But I had to respond here because aren't men very competitive. And I can't wait to see how this trophy thing works and see who has the most. I know that this is going to get very competitive and I can't wait. :)

S&H green stamps at least were good at gas stations. I remember my Dad saying $2 and here (he had a filled out stamp book in his hand).

And do we get a book to paste them in?
Yes, it's an e-book - available in all the major formats. For those without an e-reader, tablet, or smartphone, it's also available for your computer as a PDF, Word document, and even as a plain text file.

I'd rather stick them to my wall so I can trade in my house for a better one.

Yes, it's an e-book - available in all the major formats. For those without an e-reader, tablet, or smartphone, it's also available for your computer as a PDF, Word document, and even as a plain text file.
This is a joke ... right?

Back
Top Bottom