Trouble viewing photo

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Is anyone having trouble viewing photo or attachments ?

Thanks
Grumpy

Yes, sometimes the thumbnail shows up as an empty box. Also non-thumbnailed photos will be missing part of it's image.

Let me qualify my first post...

I can see all on my Mac with Lion at home.

Sometimes images at work on the Dell/Win7 are not visible but I have associated that with photo hosting sites being blocked.

For all those that cannot see the pictures please try clearing your cache then let me know again.

Thanks
Grumpy

As noted in my other thread, I've cleared the cache multiple times, tried different browsers, rebooted the computer, tried different DNS servers...and still the only attachment I can see is one that I've posted since the move. And Fisherdude can't see it.

Another update: tried one of my laptops running through the same router - I can see current attachments on it. Cleared everything on here, rebooted the machine...still nothing.

Cleared the browsing history along with the cache. Logged out, logged back in. Still nothing.

Did the same thing on FireFox. No changes. On both browsers I can still see my attachment in this thread: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=516007, which I know Fisherdude can't.

Tried it on IE, a browser I've never used to access AK. Same issues.

I even tried disabling the Norton360 firewall. Nothing.

Operating system is a currently updated copy of XP Pro SP3. It looks like the vBulletin software has somehow burrowed something deep into this machine, a prospect that amuses me not at all.

Last edited:
Any updates Sam ?

Thanks
Grumpy

I can't see those either. (Sam's post #26)
In general, I can see most attachments though. Running Mac OS...

I think that is a corrupted upload, as I can't get the file to open, even in the Admin Control Panel.

Sam, that file shows only one view. Can you try deleting the file, and re-uploading it, please? After you do, can you report how the u/l went? i.e. any unusual things happening, like longer-than-normal wait times, etc.

Back
Top Bottom