tube people...check out this link...

Post edited!

Fish -

The page wasn't loading for some reason do I re-linked it with John's lead inventory page. It seems to work now. Have you ever ordered from John Birch? I bought my VERY FIRST vintage tubes from him in '96. Two RCA reb base 5692's. His stock is limited but he does have some good stash at lower than market prices (for tube dealers). Though some of those prices for rectifiers were very high, unless I'm just not aware of their value. I've been shopping on Ebay too long, where typically better (sometimes much better) prices can be had. I think Brendan at Tube World has very cheap prices on some rectifiers I want(much cheaper than Ebay), I need to call him. Thanks for the link, where have you been scoring your tubes?

MikE

Last edited:
MikE, his prices seem ok on some stuff...the thing I liked(and should have clarified) are all the close-up pictures he has got there of the different tubes of varting manufacturers and dates. I think it would be a real help when ordering preamp tubes off ebay...if you just wanta make sure all them tube parts are where they're supposed to be...and the tubes aren't fakes.

Back
Top Bottom