Tube Tester Question

canton

I now have a Dyna Quick Model 700 Manu by B&K tube tester.
I will begin to learn my way around the unit anyone have any experience about or of the unit? Just curious before I start doing searches on the WWWeb, figure get some real people responses hope to anyway.
Canton

I own a B&K 707 which is a close relative to the 700. They are easy testers to use and there is plenty of information about them on the internet if you need it. I will recommend replacing the caps inside, testing the tubes and doing a calibration to get the tester to work as well as possible.

Thanks for the info Harry. It will be nice to finally have a tube tester in the house. I will look around for info. I have the manual well A copy of the manual reads the same. After the holiday I will look into having it checked out.
Canton

You Tube has several videos covering the 700 and if you are inclined, re capping and calibration are not hard to do.

OH I am inclined I am nuerotic I am of the character that if I don't I will constantly be concerned about false readings. Just me. I will check out you tube thanks again
Canton

I own both a B&K 707 and 747. I recapped both of them years ago, but I do calibrate them yearly. The calibration on my testers isn't changing enough to cause suspect readings, but since calibration isn't hard to do, I do it because I can and it makes me feel better.

Back
Top Bottom