Tuesday tunes

Enjoying a recent e-bay purchase. One of my favorite groups back in grade school :)

The Ventures "The Original"

Walk Don't Run, Diamond Head, Driving Guitars, o yeah :D

-Dave

Originally posted by Dave918
Enjoying a recent e-bay purchase. One of my favorite groups back in grade school :)

The Ventures "The Original"

Walk Don't Run, Diamond Head, Driving Guitars, o yeah :D

-Dave

Dave ...your in a mood like I was in the other night....right on bro!!!!:rockon:

Newbie here thought I'd add:

Larry Coryell- "Spaces Revisited" (Can't stop playing this one)

Robin Trower- "Bridge of Sighs" (Remastered and better than ever)

-yetanotherdave

Today's gonna be better than yesterday! :D

Starting out with Nitty Gritty Dirt Band "073 Live Two Five"

Yeah! :banana:

-Dave

Mighty Joe Young S\T He was a blues singer who did session work.he died during elective surgery.Why he was voting during an operation,I don't know!?!;)

The cd was 14.99 at Indigo with 75% off,came to $4.61 with taxes

Alan

Sipping on my first cup of strong java, reading e-mails and the WSJ at work, listening to some Grateful Dead. Scarlet Begonia's is the song cued up right now. What a great way to start the morning. I can't imagine anything better....................................................except maybe:
-Sitting on a beach doing the same, or
-Getting ready to tee it up in Myrtle Beach, or
-Hooking into my first, no, make that 2nd, largemouth bass of the morning, or
-Hitting the powder in Jackson Hole, or
-Snorkeling in Cozumel, or
-Being dealt a Blackjack at a table in Reno, or
-just having the day off.

But I'd still want some Grateful Dead playing in the background/headphones on any of those options!

JDaniel

Originally posted by DAGLJAM6
Newbie here thought I'd add:

Larry Coryell- "Spaces Revisited" (Can't stop playing this one)

Robin Trower- "Bridge of Sighs" (Remastered and better than ever)

-yetanotherdave

Two very good choices above!!

I heard today's Richard Thompson's More Guitar on CD and ELP Pix in vinyl,,,the original release..

Just got home from a "FRIGIDLY COLD" day at work.......WOW! It seems like we always have to "rough in" a house on the coldest days... Its gonna take till May for my feet to thaw out!!! :pity:

Anyway...spinnin' some Deodato...then some Dream Theater....just to warm things up a little :guitar: :rockon:

I'm also just in from work with Jim Croce "Words and Music" spinnin' away.

This is a Steve Hoffman mastered DCC Gold disk that sounds fantastic!

-Dave

Strauss

After 8 tough hours of catering to the public, "Till Eulenspeigel's Lustige Streich" played VERY LOUD and Turkey 101 sipped very slowly.

Hey BillEpstein- let me welcome you to AK:)

Keep kickin' back, enjoy your read, and participate when the mood strikes you. Hope you enjoy your stay...Ray

Nice speakers in your avatar, BTW

Welcome Bill,
Serving the public can be a drain,somedays there is too much public!:grumpy:
AK is a good place to wind down after a long day

Alan

Welcome Aboard Bill. Alan is right - AK is a good place to wind down. And doing so with Turkey 101 is a good choice. I'm sipping some Makers Mark as I type, listening to some Lucinda Williams.

I used to travel through "middle Ohio" on business, mainly to Lima and Findlay, stopping off in Cincy to eat at the Montgomery Inn.

Cheers.

JDaniel

Talk radio here, sometimes it is just the thing to unwind with, though another random pick from the pile will be spinning later.

Bill,

Welcome aboard, nice folk here. Best folk on the web.

And for me: Bob Dylan (he makes Grumpy :grumpy: ) Blood On the Tracks

Arrived home late but I've got enough time to fit in:

Billy Cobham- "Spectrum" (Been exploring some background on artists tied to Larry Coryell)

Followed by: Gene Ammons-"Boss Tenor"(Definitely some of the sweetest sax ever recorded, very smooooth)

DAVE

Back
Top Bottom