1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Two Channeling With Zeus

Discussion in 'Members' Systems' started by PrestigeWW, Mar 6, 2011.

1. slippers-on

slippers-on Music...let it move you!

Ohno OCC....Crystal Copper.....that's the best, man you got notes hanging in the air!

PrestigeWW likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. PrestigeWW

PrestigeWW AK Subscriber Subscriber

Decided to try the long wall set up again. The room is roughly 15' 6" by 20" 6" so it should be able to handle either configuration. My sub measured much better, and the soundstage seems improved, but I think I may be suffering from some deflections behind the listening spot. Ordered an "Acoustifuser" panel from Next Generation Acoustics for the rear wall - it's my first formal sound treatment for the room, so I'm curious how it will play out..

[​IMG]

Regrettably, no Zeus this time. The steps upstairs are a little challenging for the old man, so his visits are a little less frequent these days :(

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  3. Drugolf

Drugolf AK Subscriber Subscriber

And that great chair is not in the sweet spot. :dunno:

Nightwisher likes this.
  4. 1ADSarge

1ADSarge Der B├╝rgermeister Subscriber

It sure made me happy to see this thread again! It has been a few years since I have seen it pop up, though I have been absent from AK for a while. Some seriously beautiful upgrades to your already dreamy system. Thanks for sharing, my friend!

Cheers,
    Jared

5. PrestigeWW

PrestigeWW AK Subscriber Subscriber

Lol. Good catch, but no worries - it's destined for another room. House is going through a renovation that will give me a second setup for the downstairs.

Thanks Jared!

6. drrsutliff

drrsutliff AK Subscriber Subscriber

Zeus appreciates you setting his system up downstairs ;)

PrestigeWW and Ds2000 like this.

Please register to disable this ad.

7. uofmtiger

uofmtiger Super Member

So happy to see this pop up when I was viewing some of the setups. Still my favorite on AK! Congrats...especially on the new beautiful speakers! I look forward to seeing pics of Zeus with his new downstairs system. :beerchug:

Ds2000 and PrestigeWW like this.