UK and Canada Affiliates

Discussion in 'Business and Vendor Classifieds' started by Grumpy, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Way over due but I finally updated the Canadian list.

Please remember to click on these links for your future online purchases. Thank you

Grumpy

2. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

With the holidays fast approaching just a reminder to please use our affiliate links. Thanks

Grumpy

3. Grumpy

Last minute holiday shopping ?

Don't forget our affiliate links above. Thank you

Grumpy

4. Grumpy

I will be searching out more affiliates for our Canadian brethren. If you have a suggestion please post it. In the mean time please remember to use our affiliate links for your on line purchases.

Thanks
    Grumpy

5. Grumpy

Yes its nearing that time again. We ask that all you folks preparing for your online holiday shopping keep all of our affiliates in mind. Thank you

Grumpy

6. Grumpy

With the biggest shopping days upon us I promise to add some new shops to the list. Please give me a day at most.

Thank you and happy holidays.
    Grumpy

7. Grumpy

I am still trying to source some more Canadian affiliates. If you have any suggestions please feel free to post them, or private message them to me.

In the mean time please remember to use our links for your online purchases.

Thank you
    Grumpy

8. Grumpy

As much as some of us hate to admit it ( myself included ) that time of year when we do our holiday shipping is once again upon us. Please consider using our links above for your purchases. It does not cost you anything and it helps support Audiokarma.

Thank you
    Grumpy

9. Grumpy

Updated with a couple of more links for our Canadian and Uk brothers and sisters. Thanks

Grumpy

10. Grumpy

To all those who are not familar with our links they help support AK through your online purchases. Please remember to click on them with the holiday season fast approaching.

Thanks
    Grumpy

11. Grumpy

Please don't forget that AK has several affiliates for our Canadian, UK, and many other countries members.

Thanks
    Grumpy

12. Grumpy

Just wanted to let you know that the affiliates have been updated. More will be added soon.

Thanks,
    Grumpy

13. Grumpy

Made a few changes to the links above. Please remember to click on these links before making your holiday purchases.

Thanks for your support,
    Grumpy

14. Grumpy

Just a reminder that today is Amazon Prime Day. Some great deals going on there, and a small portion of your purchase helps support Audiokarma https://www.amazon.com/

Thanks
    Grumpy

15. Grumpy

Just another reminder, with the holidays season fast approaching, to please remember our affiliate links. Thanks for your support.

Grumpy

16. Grumpy

Please remember our affiliate links for your holiday shopping. Thanks

Grumpy